I am making a case study on DMOZ listings. What does this mean?
1. I want to measure submission - to - approval time.
2. What are the challenges one faces to get listed on DMOZ?
3. Is there a way to have quick listing / quick review by DMOZ for having the site approved and listed in the directory?
4. Do one has to really followup on the forum to get their site listed in DMOZ?
5. Does listing depends on the categorization of master list services or just a particular services?
Do ask me questions if you have any on the above 5 points.
The case study that I am doing is on my website <URL removed> >> I will update the status here as an when I get feedback from DMOZ / Resource One Editors:
11-May-2012 | IST 1 PM:
I submitted my site today with the following details:
Title: <site title removed>
Description: Offers digital marketing services using search engines, social websites, portals, ad networks, affiliates, email and mobile. Includes company profile, service information, clients and contact details.
Email: <email removed>
Destination URL: <dmoz.org category submitted to removed>
Next update as per DMOZ polices, I am hoping to get all the issues resolved in 2 weeks time. I am giving a deadline to myself of 25-May-2012 so that I can do everything correctly as per DMOZ polices to get my site listed in DMOZ Directory.
I hope to get wonderful response from DMOZ to make sure we give a very healthy case study to the industry.
I wish myself "All the very best"
Edited by motsa, 14 May 2012 - 04:11 AM.
site/company identifying information removed